5 reasons why we center our work on trans and queer people
- LGBT youth are at a high risk of homelessness, often as a result of family rejection and abuse.
- When a trans parent comes out, the family comes out, too.
- The overwhelming majority of pregnancy and postpartum information out there is ciscentric.
- Kids of trans and queer parents endure transphobia and homophobia, too.
- Most resources for families are geared toward cisgender, heterosexual parents and kids.
5 reasons why you should try our services
- You want to talk to someone who gets it.
We’re queer. We have family, and have struggled with them too.
It’s hard. It can feel very raw. And you can get through it. We’ve been there, for ourselves and with many other families. We see you, and we know you can get do this.
We’re here to see you through.
- In home and online services means you don’t have to go anywhere.
Let us come to you!
- Every session is impactful. Maybe one session is all you need!
Of course, we’d love to get to know you, and you may want to go more in depth, which is why we offer package deals. You can even split up packages however you choose. Everyone in your family can have their own session!
- Proven results.
Studies show that Bringing Baby Home significantly improves outcomes for new parents.
- If nothing changes, nothing changes.
Making change takes courage and is hard, but you shouldn’t have to suffer. Our services offer support and guidance to help you and your family through difficult times.