There are many great resources out there, and they constantly change and update. We can provide more personalized resource recommendations in our sessions.
Pregnancy & Infant Loss
- LGBTQ+ Reproductive Loss
- Baby in Heaven: An Infohub for Grieving Parents
- Compassionate Friends
- International Stillbirth Alliance
Youth, Schools, and Family
- GLSEN – Organization that focuses primarily on LGBTQ issues in schools.
- Gender Spectrum – Non-profit for families with trans and gender creative kids. They host an annual conference for families.
- Family Acceptance Project – Research on impact of accepting and rejecting behaviors of families on LGBTQ youth.
- PFLAG – National organization with local chapters for families and loved ones of LGBTQ individuals.
- TrevorSpace – Social media platform for LGBTQ youth.
- WPATH Standards of Care, version 7 – The most current standard of care for trans health providers and consumers.
- WPATH – World Professional Association of Transgender Health, governing organization of WPATH Standards of Care.