Home Visits & Online Therapy
Does simply leaving the house feel difficult? We get it – that’s why we bring our practice to you, in the comfort of your home!
In-home visits are available in the following regions and counties: Thurston, Mason, Pierce, Lewis, Grays Harbor, King, and Kitsap County (travel surcharge applies outside of Mason County).
Safe and secure online therapy is available throughout Washington state! Use your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone to connect with us.
$120 per 60 minute session Online
$145 per 60 minute session In-Home
We accept cash, check, credit/debit cards, health savings account (HSA) cards, and flexible spending accounts (FSA) cards.
We are out-of-network providers. Please contact your insurance company to learn more about your out-of-network benefits.
Below are some questions that are helpful to ask your insurance company:
- Do my benefits cover outpatient behavioral health services with an out-of-network provider?
- Does my policy cover out-of-network services provided by a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker or a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker Associate?
- Do I have a deductible? Has it been met?
- How much will my policy pay for psychotherapy sessions coded 90791, 90837, 90847, or 90846?
- Will my policy pay for these sessions if delivered online video or telehealth?
- Will my policy pay for these sessions if delivered in my home?
- Is there a limited number of sessions per year?
- Do I need a referral or pre-authorization (from your primary care provider)?
- Can I pay my therapist out-of-pocket and submit my session receipts (superbill) for reimbursement?
- To whom should I mail or fax the receipts? And how long does reimbursement take?
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!